Saturday, March 13, 2010

Out and About in the Community

I am having a series of surgeries across the Southampton Test constituency.

This is an opportunity for me and the Conservative candidates for the city council elections to meet people and answer questions about politics or help with their concerns.

In January I met with Newtown residents at the Argyle Centre and in February I met residents at St Denys Community Centre. Today I held a surgery at Highfield Church. Amongst the issues we discussed were Houses of Multiple Occupation and Conservative Party policies on schools and higher education.

Next Saturday I am holding a surgery at the MP3 Mansel Park Pavilion in Evenlode Road, Millbrook. I will be there with local councillor Paul Holmes and Chris Webb the Conservative candidate for Redbridge Ward. Tea and coffee will be served!

No comments: