I really believe we need to change the way we do politics. I am committed to fighting a positive and honest election campaign, and that’s the way I will conduct myself if elected as a Member of Parliament. I have set out 10 pledges as part of my contract with Southampton Test.
If elected as a Member of Parliament for Southampton Test, I Jeremy Moulton will:
1. Continue to live in Southampton.
2. Represent local people with regular surgeries around the constituency.
3. Publish online details of any personal expenses incurred as your Member of Parliament.
4. Publish online details of any office expenses incurred as your Member of Parliament.
5. Open up my unedited expenses claims to local newspapers at the end of every financial year.
6. Never claim for food.
7. Never claim for furniture or household goods.
8. Meet my own tax liabilities - such as stamp duty - without claiming them from the taxpayer.
9. Not claim the £10,400pa Communications Allowance to produce MP leaflets.
10. Fight for a fairer deal for Southampton.