The last week has been a busy one, dealing with Council matters and meeting with resident and community groups:
Monday 21st September
- Council meetings, including a Cabinet meeting to support Bitterne Park school in its bid to provide a sixth form.
Tuesday 22nd September
- Helped with the launch of 50 new recycling bins in the city centre in partnership with Coca Cola.
- Meeting with the Federation of Small Businesses.
- Meeting with Southampton University's new Vice Chancellor.
Wednesday 23rd September
- Attended the inaugural meeting of the new Maybush Triangle Tenants and Residents Association.
Thursday 24th September
- Governors meeting at Freemantle Infants School.
Friday 25th September
- Breakfast briefing on the Port Master Plan with Associated British Ports and Williams Shipping
- Met with Shadow Secretary of State for International Development, Andrew Mitchell MP and with the Shirley based charity, The Sailors' Society.
- Mobile ward surgeries and constituency casework: meeting with residents in Redbridge and Freemantle.
Saturday 26th September
- Mobile ward surgeries and constituency casework: meeting with residents in Shirley and Redbridge.